Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So Fresh and So Clean

I have absolutely nothing exciting to report as far as our food has been concerned lately.  I declared this week clean out the fridge/freezer week when I came home from the store last weekend and couldn't find a free spot in the freezer for the hubs weekly tub o' ice cream.

Here is what our week in dinners has looked like:

Thursday – Leftover Chicken & barley soup (freezer)
Friday – Santa Fe chicken and stuffing (Recipe on stuffing bag)
Saturday – Pinto beans and cornbread
Sunday – Taco salad with homemade "refried" beans and Mexican rice
Monday – Scrambled eggs and hash browns
Tuesday – Black beans and rice
Wednesday – Spaghetti with Brad’s homemade sauce (freezer)
Thursday – Jambalaya with turkey sausage


Sunday is Brad's birthday, so I've got a few exciting treats planned for that.  I've put in several extra hours at the gym this week to prepare for his birthday extravaganza this weekend!  Bring on the homemade blondies!

And just because I can, here is a picture of an Army Strong Bruiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment